Wednesday, September 24, 2008

California trip






This past weekend Justin and I went to California for his dad Alan's wedding party. We had such a good weekend and most of Justin's extended family finally got to meet Leila. It was a short trip, but it was packed to the gills with family parties which was great!


Saturday was the wedding party, Leila got to meet most of the aunts and uncles, tons of cousins and friends, and even some French cousins which was a great surprise, I did not know they were still in town.



On Sunday Justin's mom Cindee had a party at her house for us. It was great, we got to see a bunch of family that we haven't seen in a really long time. Leila got to meet some of her young cousins, great uncle, and tons more friends!


It was a great trip all around, fast though!! We wish we could have had a few more days. Now we are back home and trying to get back on the everyday schedule.

3 comments:

  1. Dear Sara, Justin and Leila,

    This is great. We enjoyed your short stay and appreciate you coming to the party. We had fun and enjoyed seeing all of our family and friends. Especially our Granddaughter. Lots of Love,

    Dad and Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Barrios's,

    I loved seeing you both, but most of all, I loved meeting Leila. She is everything her grandmother said she was. She definitely has the family looks. And it seems that she inherited her grandmother's ability to do the splits -- hehehe. I hope you all are able to come out every few months for a longer visit. Love your blog idea, too. Hugs and much love, Cyndee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Little Leila:

    Finally I got to meet you and hold you! You are so adorable! This will be great to watch you grow on the Family Blog Page! Hopefully I will be able to see you again real soon....and Mom and Dad too! Miss you all very much!

    My Love to you Precious...Great Auntie Linda

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails