Monday, February 16, 2009

Houston trip...half-way through.

Leila and I took a trip down to Houston for a week to visit. My Dad and my brother are in town and its pretty rare that all of us can get together in one city! So far we've visited with Aunt Sheree and Uncle Rob, had a BBQ with Aunt Melissa Uncle Matt and co., enjoyed a Valentine dinner with Oma, Pops, Uncle Dan, Mimi and Dad Wellen at the Club and today we went to the zoo with the Taylors. So far its been a busy week, but Leila is having so much fun playing with her cousins and with Oma's puppy Belle. Here are a few pictures of our travels so far. I'm sure I'll post more at the end of the week because we have more adventures planned.






Leila jumping on the jumper


Leila wearing pearls at Aunt Sheree's



Valentine Dinner with Oma and Pops



Leila and MamaLeila and Mama with the ostrich!


Leila wasn't sure what to think about the Merry-Go-Round...

She had fun in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails