Leila turned 3 years old on January 6th! I can't believe she is already 3. These past 3 years have flown by. She is an amazing child. She's so smart, has such a loving personality and is an incredible big sister. I love watching the girls play together. Leila's favorite thing is dressing up like a princess and dancing. This year we will definitely be enrolling her in some sort of dance class. I can't wait. I think she will really enjoy that. Anytime she hears music she is dancing. For her birthday this year we had a party on the 2nd at Chuck E. Cheese. She had so much fun!! She is still talking about her party. She got an inflatable crown and necklace from her party that she wears all the time. She got to go inside the "ticket blaster" (with the help of her oldest cousin Kaitlyn) to collect a bunch of tickets, she got to sing and dance with Chuck himself and of course there were all the games, skee ball and rides.




Here is Leila at all her birthdays to date:
Birth

1st Birthday

2nd Birthday

3rd Birthday
Happy Birthday Leila!
ReplyDelete