Wednesday, June 17, 2009

33 weeks!


I had my 33 week check-up today with my OB. Everything looked good with Emmalene. Her heart rate was good, my BP was good and I am measuring right on target where I should be for this week! This is great news since I was always measuring a few weeks behind with Leila. I am officially 33 weeks today, the doctor said that after next week if I go into labor they won't do anything to stop it. That seems crazy to me, she'll still be so tiny! I am sure that I will go all the way though, so no need to worry. She didn't check to see if I was dilated yet. She doesn't typically do that until after 36 weeks, but she said she would if I wanted but I said not yet, I didn't feel like having more contractions than I've been already having! My next appointment is at 35 weeks on July 1st. We are getting close to the end! WoooHoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails