Emmalene is full term now! So anytime you would like to make your appearance little one, please do! I have been feeling pretty good lately. I get super exhausted, this heat isn't helping one bit. I am ready for bed when Leila goes to bed at 8! I've also been having really fun contractions everyday for the past 4 days. Not the "practice" braxton hicks kind, but the really painful, stop what you are doing and grab the side of the table kind. I will usually only get a few and then they go away so nothing to get excited about yet. I hope she comes soon because I don't want to have to deal with contractions everyday for 3 more weeks!--but I guess she has to wait at least until Sunday when my mom gets back to Texas so we can have someone to watch Leila. My next doctor's appointment is on Friday, so we will see if I've made any progress this week or not. I will keep you all posted of course!
Oh, P.S. Justin made me laugh in that picture...I'm not that smiley these days! Ha!

No comments:
Post a Comment