Monday, February 22, 2010
Arts and Crafts!
Leila's new passion is coloring. She loves her crayons, which for the most part she is really good about keeping it on the paper...except for the time that she colored all over the little tv in the guest room! (I think she was trying to color on Diego!) She loves her chalk, which I have designated an outside only toy because I was finding chalk EVERYWHERE! And she loves finger paints, when she doesn't have to use her fingers to paint with it! You know Miss Priss, doesn't like to be dirty. For Valentine's Day this year Leila and Emmalene painted cards for all of their grandparents. Leila had a blast after she figured out how to paint without using her fingers! She improvised her own paintbrush out of a crayon! Silly girl. Emmalene was not amused by the paint in between her little fingers so she did not contribute much to the artwork.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dear Leila and Emmalene,
ReplyDeleteGrandPam and Grandpa love our Valentines Picture you made for us. Thank You!
Kyndra loves her crayons too. I try to keep the markers hidden unless she's supervised. :)
ReplyDeleteI would be afraid to give her markers!! At least the crayons are washable!
ReplyDelete