Leila had a much better night this night, it was a very enjoyable dinner. After dinner we had Mother's day brie with roasted blueberry chipotle and a special bottle of wine. The girls and I ended up spending the night at the lakehouse so we wouldn't have to drive all the way home just to turn around and come right back in the morning. This morning, Mother's Day, we had a nice brunch at Barton Creek Resort. Once again Justin had to work and wasn't able to join us. Brunch was super yummy, I had a mimosa, of course, and peanut butter and jelly french toast (so freaking awesome!) and an assortment of other deliciousness.
After brunch was over my family left to go back home and the girls and I headed back home to Cedar Park. I was surprised when I walked in the door by a bouquet of beautiful flowers and some cards from my wonderful husband and my sweet girlies. We played out front until it started to rain. Justin will be home soon and we'll have a late dinner together. It was a pretty wonderful Mother's Day, it would have been perfect if Justin could have been with us all day too!

sounds like ya'll had a great weekend. I can relate to being one of "those families" we have a rule that Rylee is not allowed to be in public past 8! haha I Love the picture of you holding E and her lil nose is all scrunched up! Perfect.
ReplyDelete