Sunday, May 23, 2010
Baby Birds!!
I've been slowly trimming back the gigantically over-grown bushes in our backyard and last week I found a little bird's nest. I tried to peer inside, but I couldn't see anything, so I just about cut the limb that it was resting on, but decided that I would watch it for a week or so to see if anyone showed up. I'm so glad I didn't knock down the nest that day because it is home to two teeny tiny cardinals. Yesterday and today I've been sitting out back while Leila played in her water wonderland and watched mama and daddy cardinal fly to their nest and take care of the little chirpers. I held my camera over the nest and was able to get a couple of pretty cool pictures and a video. Check them out!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment