Monday, April 13, 2009

IT'S A....uhhhh we don't know.

Today I went in for a second ultrasound to double check the gender of Jengo, well the baby was still being shy and didn't want to show us. The doctor told me if she had to guess she'd say it was a girl! I reminded her that last time we thought it was a boy which made her hesitant to say anything one way or the other. So now we are back to square one. We have no idea what we are having. Now I am thinking girl since the doctor seemed more certain about her "guess" this time than last time, but who knows! I have my next ultrasound scheduled for May the 13th and we are going to try and look again, keyword being try! Maybe we'll just have to wait until the baby is born and be surprised, like all the mothers of the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails