Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas with my family

This past week my family came up to Austin to celebrate New Year's with us. We did our Christmas exchange when they first arrived. First was Christmas with the Taylors. We only did presents for all the kids. Justin and I got Kaitlyn, Brooke and Braelynn Disney princess baby dolls (Belle for Kaitlyn, Cinderella for Brooke and Ariel for Braelynn) and the Taylors got princesses for our girls (Snow White for Leila and Cinderella for Emmalene). They were a big hit. Each girl has their very own special baby. All week they were taking care of them it was really cute.

A few days later my parents arrived in town and we had another Christmas celebration. The girls got some toys, a block sorter and a light up talking ball for Emmalene, a bunch of wooden puzzles for Leila, and some books. Jammies for both girls. The best present for each of them was an education trust my parents opened in their names. I was so amazed by such an incredible gift for them! Justin and I got a new HD video camera from them! It is so tiny and easy to use I'll be able to keep it in my purse, so expect to see more video from us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails