Today is the first day off in a long time that I haven't had something to do. For the last few weeks its been doctor's appointments, birthday parties, family visiting, or traveling to Houston. Today is a lazy day with my girls and I am loving it! This morning Leila woke up at 7:30, I was pretty bummed because I really wanted to sleep until at least 8. To my surprise Miss Leila was super quiet (she didn't even try to wake up sister) and entertained herself for an hour! She found Mommy's iPod and played her games on it. Of course I was awake the whole time, I can't go back to sleep once I'm up, but it was nice to lay there in bed and listen to her so excited saying Yay Leila!! every time she won a game. Finally I got them up, Leila's new thing is to call everything "big giant" or "little tiny", so she said are you ready to get up big giant mommy? I asked why I had to be big giant mommy, she said because you are big giant mommy. And I am big giant Leila, and that is normal daddy. Ha! Funny kid. After breakfast we received a package in the mail, my new awesome chair, the girls like the box better!


Once playing in the box got old we packed up all our bubbles and went outside to try out Emmalene's new bubble machine and their new princess bubbles. As soon as we sat down on the driveway it started to rain! So we grabbed everything real quick and ran under the covered porch. We sat there blowing our bubbles. The Care Bear bubble machine isn't as cool as I thought it would be, you have to squeeze it to make it work, and half the time the bubbles don't come out! Boo! Oh well, when it did work it was pretty cool.



For the rest of the day we just played with toys, had dinner, and now we are all going to watch a movie. Good day off!
I love lazy days! Nothing like a cardboard box. :)
ReplyDelete