On Sunday July 18th Emmalene turned one year! I can't believe it. Emmie has fit right in to our family like she's always been here. She's the happiest little person I've ever met in my life. She will smile at you no matter what, even if she's running a fever, you'll still get that big gummy grin. She's just about to start walking, I think she wants to keep up with her tornado of a big sister!
On her birthday we had a luau party for her. We set up some baby pools in the backyard, along with a water table and a bunch of inflatable animals. It was blazing hot out there, but I think the kids didn't mind since they had the water wonderland to play in.
Emmie's cousins, Kaitlyn, Brooke and Braelynn (their parents too)were in town to celebrate with her along with some other friends, Killian, Graham and Mikaela, who are all right around the same age. We let the kids swim, then grilled hot dogs and had a cupcake cake. Emmalene inhaled her cupcake. It was super cute.

Im so sorry I wasnt able to make it. She is sooooo cute! Looks like she had a blast!
ReplyDeleteLove the luau party! How cute! Happy 1st Birthday to Emmalene!
ReplyDelete